See more clearly with 10-30% off your eye exam and 20-60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and speciality items. Plus, receive one mail-in rebate up to $50 on Crizal® No-Glare lenses and/or one mail-in rebate up to $50 on Transitions® adaptive lenses. You and your family can also save on non-disposable contact lenses and LASIK surgery where available.+More Details
Coast to Coast Vision™
Our eyes are the windows to our health. Now your members and their family can see better savings at over 20,000 vision providers nationwide including chains and local retailers. Members save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 10% to 30% off eye exams
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Sears, Target and more
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 15% to 50% off eyeglasses and sunglasses through FramesDirect.com
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery
You and your family can save on both routine dental services such as cleanings, X-rays, and fillings, and on specialty dental care such as orthodontics and periodontics.+More Details
Dental powered by Aetna Dental Access®
Smile brighter with big savings on dental services at over 195,000* available dental practice locations nationwide. Just present your card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at the time of service. Use your card over and over again to keep your teeth sparkling clean!
- In most instances, save 15% to 50% per visit**
- Save on dental services such as cleanings, X-rays, crowns, root canals and fillings
- Need specialty dental care? Save on orthodontics and periodontics, too!
*As of May 2016. **Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Dental Benefit is not available to VT residents.
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
Have a prescription that’s no longer covered or accepted? You and your family can save 10% – 85% on most medications just by showing your BenefitsPal® card at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide.+More Details
Don't pay full price! Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Just present your card to save an average of 46% at locations nationwide.
- Compare your prescription prices and see for yourself at RxPriceQuotes.com
- Participating pharmacies include CVS, Walgreens, Target and many other independent, national and regional chains
- Even if you have insurance, present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
- Immediate family included
Save a trip to urgent care or waiting time at the doctor’s office. Teladoc is a network of board certified physicians who can consult, diagnose and prescribe 24/7 at no additional cost to you and your family.+More Details
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
Skip the uncertainty of researching medical concerns online. Speak directly to a registered nurse 24/7 for health information, education and support.+More Details
NurseLine™ powered by Health Advocate™
You’re in good hands. You and your family have a place to turn to for trusted advice and information when you need it most. Rest assured—highly trained registered nurses are on-call 24/7 to answer your questions for non-urgent concerns. Nurses can offer self-care tips, direct you to the appropriate care for immediate attention or tell you how to ease common problems such as a sore shoulder. Whether your baby has a fever in the middle of the night, you think you have the flu or you need to discuss side effects of medications, call NurseLine.
Everything for every day wellness, vitamins to personal care products. Save on more than 400 top brands with over 12,000 products to help support your wellness needs.+More Details
Everyone has different health goals, and Vitacost has the products to help you reach them. Find the best prices online for the most trusted brands of vitamins, supplements, health foods, sports nutrition and wellness products. Take an additional 10% off already low prices on products for you, your family and even your pets. Vitacost takes the cost out of healthy living.
- Use the mobile app or order online
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Everything from natural household supplies and baby care essentials to skin care products and gluten free foods
Hearing Services & Aids
Free hearing screenings and state-of-the-art digital hearing aids, makes hearing care easy and affordable. Screening and discounts available at Beltone and Newport Audiology Centers nationwide.+More Details
Want to save big on hearing aids? We hear you! You’ll get a free initial screening and save 35% off the suggested retail price (MSRP) at thousands of retail locations nationwide.
- Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries and two-year warranty, with a one-time replacement for loss or damage*
- Unlimited follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
- 100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee during the first 60 days
- Patient financing options
*Members must pay for all repairs not included in the warranty.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount, rebate, health insurance benefit or value-added discount plan. Unlimited follow up visits will be provided at no cost to the member; however, any costs for repairs no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty will be at the expense of the member.
Medical Bill Saver™
Sometimes medical bills can become overwhelming. Medical Bill Saver™ can provide assistance in reducing medical and dental bills over $400, which have not been submitted to insurance or previously discounted.+More Details
Medical Bill Saver™ powered by Health Advocate™
Major issues can add up to major bills! Call Medical Bill Saver™ and rest easy. Experts who know the ins and outs of billing practices will attempt to negotiate discounts on your behalf. Negotiations can lead to a reduction in your costs. Once an agreement is made, the provider signs off on payment terms and conditions. You’ll receive an easy-to-read personal Savings Results Statement, summarizing the outcome and payment terms.
Save 10% to 80% off usual charges for blood tests and all other lab testing. You can save a trip to the doctor’s office and keep your doctor’s orders for your blood testing needs.+More Details
Know your numbers! You have direct access to over 1,500 major clinical laboratories nationwide where you can save 10% to 80% on typical costs for lab work. Find a location near you and order online or by phone.
- Test categories include allergies, vitamin and cholesterol levels, liver function, fertility, thyroid and more
- Confidential results in as little as 24 hours for most tests
Lab benefit not available to HI, MA, MD, ND, NJ, NY, RI, SD or VT residents.
Save money and time with BenefitsPal® discounts on diabetic supplies.+More Details
Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. Get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. You’ll never run out of supplies or wait in long lines!
- Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
- Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
- Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Health Wealth Connection
A wellness program designed to enrich your physical health and personal finances. Health Wealth Connection is focused on improving your wellbeing, offering interactive information, personalized assessments and goal trackers to help you achieve lasting change.+More Details
Health Wealth Connection
Resources and information to help your members manage their health and personal finances. Give your members an innovative wellness program that addresses the complete spectrum of their physical, mental and financial health. It’s like having a health coach, financial planner, nutritionist and counselor all in one place.
- Wellness resource for managing health and finances
- Tips on health, money and managing stress from Suze Orman, Deepak Chopra, Geneen Roth, Dr. Mark Hyman and more
With the never-ending changes to insurance and the various plans, having a personal Health Advocate can help you work through the system. They can assist you with resolving insurance claims, billing issues and can even help research and locate current treatments and unbiased health information. Having your own health advocate can give you a level of comfort to maximize and manage your benefits.+More Details
Health Advocacy powered by Health Advocate™
Healthcare is becoming harder to understand. Personal Health Advocates help you find your way through insurance and healthcare systems. They can also locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and pharmacies. Advocates research treatments, resolve claims and provide medical explanations so you can make more informed decisions.
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Clarify benefits
- Answer questions about tests, treatments and medications
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions
- Transfer medical records
- Negotiate payment arrangements with providers and find options for non-covered services
- Provide information about generic drug options
MRI & CT Scans
With over 2900 facilities and discounts of 50% to 75%*, you can know you are in good hands. The credentialed radiologists will deliver tests and test interpretations, which will lead to appropriate diagnosis and effective treatment.
*Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider selected and procedure performed.+More Details
MRI & CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider and procedure performed. Available services may vary by provider.
Medical Travel Assistance
Have peace of mind knowing help is just a phone call away when are traveling. You and your family have access to a global network of practicing physicians, travel assistance personnel and emergency evacuation benefits if you suffer a serious injury or illness while traveling more than 100 miles away from home.+More Details
Global Travel Assistance
Got a trip planned? Protect yourself and your loved ones. When traveling 100 miles or more from home*, you can rest easy knowing you have a global network of doctors, assistance personnel and emergency benefits. You’ll be safe and sound from air to ground.
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Monitoring of treatment
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents
- Transportation to join a family member in the hospital
- Return of minor children
- Pre-travel and security information
- Coordination of hospital payments and insurance
- Medications and vaccines
- Transfer of money
- Translation services
- Return of mortal remains
*Home is defined as the address listed on member’s ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
Global Travel Assistance not available to FL, OR or WA residents.
Get more out of the things you do everyday. Exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, attractions, travel and more from over 300,000 merchants.+More Details
There’s an app for that! Find instant discounts on-the-go at over 340,000 merchants nationwide from restaurants and shopping to entertainment and travel.
- Save your favorite deals to use again and again
- No need to print coupons – show your phone and save